CCP High Level Architecture
Cloudera Cybersecurity Platform (CCP) is primarily backed by Storm and Kafka.
CCP also leverages the following components:
- ZooKeeper provides dynamic configuration updates to running Storm topologies. This enables CCP to push updates to our Storm topologies without restarting them.
- CCP uses HBase primarily for enrichments. But HBase is also used it to store user state for our UIs.
- HDFS uses HDFS for long term storage. Parsed and enriched messages land here, along with any reported exceptions or errors encountered along the way.
- Solr and Elasticsearch (plus Kibana)
- HDP uses Solr and Elasticsearch (plus Kibana) for real-time access. CCP provides out of the box compatibility with both Solr and Elasticsearch, and custom dashboards for data exploration in Kibana.
- Zeppelin provides dashboards to perform custom analytics.
- Information is pushed into Metron by setting up Kafka topics for parsers to read
from. There are a variety of options for setting up Kafka topics, including, but
not limited to:
- Grok Kafka plugin