Run the Enrichment Loader
After you configure the extractor configuration file and the element-enrichment mapping, you must run the loader to move the data from the enrichment source to the CCP enrichment store and store the enrichment configuration in Apache ZooKeeper.
If you will be bulk loading enrichments using the MR mode, add the metron user to the
access control list of users and groups in the Yarn Queue Manager.
You do not need to perform this step if you use the LOCAL mode.
- In Ambari, click (Ambari views) and choose Yarn Queue Manager.
In the upper left corner of the window, under Add Queue,
Ambari displays the default information on the right side of the window.
- By Submit Applications, click Custom.
In the Users field, add metron.
- Use the loader to move the enrichment source to the enrichment store in ZooKeeper:
$METRON_HOME/bin/flatfile_loader.sh -n enrichment_config.json -i whois_ref.csv -t enrichment -c t -e extractor_config.jsonCCP loads the enrichment data into Apache HBase and establishes a ZooKeeper mapping. The data is extracted using the extractor and the configuration is defined in the
extractor_config.jsonfile and populated into an HBase table called
- Verify that the logs were properly ingested to HBase:
hbase shell scan 'enrichment'
- Verify that the ZooKeeper enrichment tag was properly populated:
$METRON_HOME/bin/zk_load_configs.sh -m DUMP -z $ZOOKEEPER_HOST:2181
- Generate some data by using a client for your particular data source to execute requests.