Describes how to install and set up Apache Zeppelin to run with CCP, and to use Zeppelin to view and analyze CCP sensor data.
- Installing Zeppelin
- Describes how install Zeppelin either manually or by using the Ambari user interface.
- Setting up Zeppelin to Run with CCP
- Describes how to use Zeppelin interpreters and load telemetry information to set up Zeppelin to run with CCP.
- Working with Zeppelin Notes
- You can use Apache Zeppelin note to define and run snippets of code in a flexible manner.