Step 1. Assign the EnvironmentUser role
Assign the EnvironmentUser role to enable users to set their password and access the environment.
- From the Cloudera Management console, go to the Environments tab.
- Use the Search bar to find the environment.
- Click the environment name.
Click Actions > Manage Access.
The Access page appears.
Locate the user and click Update Roles.
The Update Resource Role page for the user appears.
- Check the EnvironmentUser option.
- Click Update Roles.
- Go back to the Environments tab and locate the environment.
Click Actions > Synchronize Users to FreeIPA.
The Sync Users window appears.
Click Sync Users.
This synchronizes the user to the FreeIPA identity management system to enable SSO.