Data Hub cluster definitions
- Streams Messaging Heavy Duty for AWS
- Streams Messaging Heavy Duty for Azure
- Streams Messaging Heavy Duty for GCP
- Streams Messaging Light Duty for AWS
- Streams Messaging Light Duty for Azure
- Streams Messaging Light Duty for GCP
Streams Messaging provides advanced messaging and real-time processing on streaming data using Apache Kafka, centralized schema management using Schema Registry, management and monitoring capabilities powered by Streams Messaging Manager, as well as cross-cluster Kafka topic replication using Streams Replication Manger and Kafka partition rebalancing with Cruise Control.
These templates set up fault-tolerant standalone deployments of Apache Kafka and supporting Cloudera components (Schema Registry. Streams Messaging Manager, Streams Replication Manager and Cruise Control), which can be used for Kafka workloads in the cloud or as a disaster recovery instance for on-premises Kafka clusters.