Adding new connectors
When adding new connectors to SQL Stream Builder, you need to specify the property list, data types and must upload the connector JAR file to the Console.
- Select Connectors on the main menu.
Click Register Connector.
- Provide a name for the connector as Type.
- Select a data format to be supported for the connector from the Supported Formats.
Provide properties that are mandatory or optional for the connector.
You can specify as many properties as needed for the connector.
- Add a name to the property.
- Add a default value to the property.
- Add a description to the property.
- Check the Required checkbox to make a property mandatory.
- Click Add.
- Upload the connector JAR file.
Click Save changes.
The newly added connector is listed on the Connectors page.