Fixed Issues in Streaming Analytics
Review the list of Streaming Analytics issues that are resolved in Cloudera DataFlow for Data Hub 7.2.15.
- CSA-2547: Vulnerability issue for user impersonation
- The vulnerability issue of using the
doAs=other_userparameters is fixed. Users cannot be impersonated when using SPNEGO authentication.
- CSA-2529: SQL query fails when consumer group is set for Kafka
- The issue regarding failing SQL queries when a consumer group is set for Kafka has been fixed.
- CSA-2559: Materialized View settings can be overwritten while running job
- The issue of Materialized View settings are overwritten when submitting a new job with the same name has been fixed.