Known Issues in Streaming Analytics
Learn about the known issues in Streaming Analytics clusters, the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
SQL Stream Builder
- CSA-2016: Deleting table from other teams
- There is a limitation when using the Streaming SQL Console for deleting tables. It is not possible to delete a table that belongs to another team using the Delete button on the User Interface.
DROP TABLEstatement from the SQL window.
- CSA-1454: Timezone settings can cause unexpected behavior in Kafka tables
- You must consider the timezone settings of your environment when
using timestamps in a Kafka table as it can affect the results of your query. When the
timestamp in a query is identified with
from_unixtime, it returns the results based on the timezone of the system. If the timezone is not set in UTC+0, the timestamp of the query results will shift in time and will not be correct.
- Change your local timezone settings to UTC+0.
- CSA-1231: Big numbers are incorrectly represented on the Streaming SQL Console UI
- The issue impacts the following scenarios in Streaming SQL
- When having integers bigger than 253-1 among your values, the Input transformations and User Defined Functions are considered unsafe and produce incorrect results as these numbers will lose precision during parsing.
- When having integers bigger than 253-1 among your values, sampling to the Streaming SQL Console UI produces incorrect results as these numbers will lose precision during parsing.