What's New in Streaming Analytics
Learn about the new Streaming Analytics features in Cloudera DataFlow for Data Hub 7.2.15.
The following new features are introduced in Streaming Analytics CDF for Data Hub 7.2.15:
- Configurable value for YARN queue
The YARN queue can be configured for a job on the Streaming SQL Console using the SET statement, and the
For more information, see Configuring YARN application queue.
- Configuring data retention for Materialized Views
You can configure how to retain data for a Materialized View based on time and data row.
For more information, see Configuring retention time for Materialized Views.
- Configuring checkpoints for SQL jobs
You can configure checkpoints for SQL jobs to prevent data loss in case any error or failure occurs.
For more information, see Configuring SQL job settings.
- Configuration deserialization failures for Kafka tables
- Support for configuring error handling of deserialization is added. When using the
Kafka connector with any data type, you can choose from the following options how to
handle schema mismatch error:
- Throw an exception
- Ignore the message
- Ignore the message and log the error
- Ignore the message in the context of the current stream, but store it in a dead-letter queue topic