Adding data formats
When adding new data formats to SQL Stream Builder, you need to specify the property list and must upload the data format JAR file to the Console.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you have created your cluster.
- Select the Streaming Analytics cluster from the list of Data Hub clusters.
Select Streaming SQL Console from the list of
The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
- Open External Resources from the Explorer view.
- Click next to Data Formats.
Click New Connector.
- Provide a name for the data format as Type.
- Upload the data format JAR file.
Click Properties to add properties to the data
You can specify as many properties as needed for the data format.
- Add a name to the property.
- Add a default value to the property.
- Add a description to the property.
- Click Required to make a property mandatory.
- Click Add to specify more properties.
The newly added data format is listed under the Data Formats.