Meet the prerequisites
Use this checklist to make sure that you meet all the requirements before you start building your data flow.
- You have a CDP username and password set to access Data Hub clusters. The predefined resource role of this user is at least EnvironmentUser. This resource role provides the ability to view Data Hub clusters and set the FreeIPA password for the environment.
- Your user is synchronized to the CDP Public Cloud environment.
- You have a Flow Management Data Hub cluster running in your CDP Public Cloud environment.
- Your CDP user has been added to the appropriate pre-defined Ranger access policies to allow access to the NiFi UI.
- You have a source bucket on your object store from which you want to fetch data.
- You have created a target bucket on your object store for the processed data to be moved into.
- You have created a role with policies attached allowing read and write access to the object store you want to use in your data flow.