Adding new connectors
When adding new connectors to SQL Stream Builder, you need to specify the property list, data types and must upload the connector JAR file to the Console.
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you have created your cluster.
- Select the Streaming Analytics cluster from the list of Data Hub clusters.
Select Streaming SQL Console from the list of
The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
- Open External Resources from the Explorer view.
- Click next to Connectors.
Click New Connector.
- Provide a name for the connector as Type.
- Select a data format to be supported for the connector from the Supported Formats.
- Upload the connector JAR file.
Click Properties to add properties to the
You can specify as many properties as needed for the connector.
- Add a name to the property.
- Add a default value to the property.
- Add a description to the property.
- Click Required to make a property mandatory.
- Click Add to specify more properties.
The newly added connector is listed under the Connectors.