Flink SQL supports querying data with SELECT statements and using different types of
You can query data from a table using the SELECT statement.
|Querying data from a table using different operations.
- Selecting all data in a table
- Selecting data using different types of operations
The following table summarizes the supported operations for SELECT statement in SQL Stream
|Querying data based on adding filters.
|Joining data from tables based on an equivalent column.
- Using temporal joins based on event time or processing time
- Using lookup join
|Grouping results using built-in or user defined functions.
- Using with streaming table provides updated results
|Ordering results to be sorted based on a specified expression.
- Using with streaming table the primary sorting key needs to be time
For more information about Flink SQL, see the Apache Flink documentation