Create controller services for your data flow
Controller services provide shared services that can be used by the processors in your data flow. You will use these Controller Services later when you configure your processors. Learn how you can create and configure the controller services for a Google Cloud ingest data flow in CDP Public Cloud.
This task is only needed if you use the PutGCSObject processor for accessing your GCS bucket.
To add a Controller Service to your flow, right-click on the canvas and select
Configure from the pop-up menu.This displays the Controller Services Configuration window.
- Select the Controller Services tab.
- Click the + button to display the Add Controller
- Select the required controller service and click
Add.In this case, add the
GCPCredentialsControllerServicecontroller service and configure it by providing the credentials file of the GCP service account you created.
- Perform any necessary Controller Service configuration tasks by clicking the
Configure icon in the right-hand column.
- When you have finished configuring the options you need, save the changes by clicking Apply.
- Enable the controller service by clicking the Enable button (flash) in the far-right column of the Controller Services tab.