Meet the prerequisites
Use this checklist to make sure that you meet all the requirements before you start building your data flow.
- You have a CDP Public Cloud environment.
- You have a CDP username and password set to access Data Hub clusters. The predefined resource role of this user is at least EnvironmentUser. This resource role provides the ability to view Data Hub clusters and set the FreeIPA password for the environment.
- Your user is synchronized to the CDP Public Cloud environment.
- You have a Flow Management Data Hub cluster running in your CDP Public Cloud environment.
- Your CDP user has been added to the appropriate pre-defined Ranger access policies to allow access to the NiFi UI.
- You have created a target folder in your GCS bucket through the Google Cloud console for the data to be moved to the cloud.
- You have created a GCP service account with the right role and policies to write into the GCS bucket you want to use in your data flow.