Fixed Issues in Streams Messaging
Review the list of Streams Messaging issues that are resolved in Cloudera DataFlow for Data Hub 7.2.7.
- OPSAPS-59031: Kafka cannot start if configuration is added to the Kafka Broker Advanced Configuration Snippet (Safety Valve) for ssl.properties
- This issue is now resolved.
- OPSAPS-59032: Obsolete TLS protocols are enabled by default
- TLS v1.0 and v1.1 connections to Kafka are no longer allowed by default.
Streams Messaging Manager
- CDPD-20654: SMM fails to show replication flow status on the Replications tab
As a result of an SRM Service REST API issue, replication flow status as well as the latest cluster and topic level metrics were not provided to SMM. This caused SMM to show no data for throughput, replication latency, and checkpoint latency even if replication was working properly.
This issue is fixed. SMM now correctly displays this information.
- CDPD-19045: Kerberos rewrite rules should be applied for SMM Ranger Authorization
Although SMM's Cloudera Manager config streams.messaging.manager.kerberos.name.rules is configured, this was not being honored when authorizing against Ranger.
- CDPD-19495: SMM UI does not show producer data on topics page
- The topics page, the topic profile pages, and the broker profile pages now show correct producer data.
- CDPD-18943: Remove HA tables from the database
Removed table "host_config" which was used for communication between hosts. Since the High-Availability feature was removed in 0.10.0, this table is not used anymore.
- CDPD-17299: Schema Registry Client cannot relogin with dynamic JAAS config
When the Schema Registry Client used dynamic JAAS, it could not renew the Kerberos ticket after it expired. This issue has been fixed.
Streams Replication Manager
There are no fixed Streams Replication Manager issues in this release.