CDP Private Cloud Base
For the installation and environment, a CDP Private Base cluster version 7.1.3 with the required services installed in the cluster.
The following services are required:
Additionally, you will need the following setup:
- Kerberos must be set up on these clusters using an Active Directory or MIT KDC.
- TLS must be enabled on the Cloudera Manager cluster.
- The Base cluster must be on the same network as the OpenShift cluster.
- The Postgres database must be configured as the external database for the Base cluster services.
- Base cluster host names must be forward and reverse resolvable in DNS from the OpenShift cluster.