Fixed Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.1.3
This topic lists the issues that have been fixed in Cloudera Manager since the previous release of Cloudera Manager.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57414: Ozone Ranger default policies should allow bucket creation for 'hive' user to s3v volume.
- Ranger's default policy now allows Hive user access to an Ozone s3v volume.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57254: Agent reporting hangs indefinitely when there is a problem with the SSL connection.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the agent encountered a problem with the SSL connection while reporting to the HostMonitor. Reporting hung indefinitely causing the entire node to be marked as in Bad Health. Now, a problem with the SSL connection will no longer block the agent from reporting.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56870: Provide a way for non-administrators to get the truststore password
- The API endpoints
/api/v40/certs/truststorePasswordare now accessible by users with read-only permissions. These APIs return the truststore and truststore password that is configured with the Cloudera Manager TLS/SSL Client Trust Store File Location and Cloudera Manager TLS/SSL Client Trust Store Password configuration parameters, respectively.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56479: Different clusters using same Cloudera Manager are gathering collection metrics from all Solr services and displaying all the collections from all the clusters.
- Fixed an issue where different clusters managed by the same Cloudera Manager instance and having multiple Solr services were displaying every collection for every service under the Collection tab.
- Different clusters managed by the same Cloudera Manager instance and having multiple HBase services were displaying every HTable for every service under the HTable tab.
- Now, collection statistics are only shown for the correct specific HBase or Solr instance.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56130: Ozone Gateway Advanced Configuration Snippets are not included in the Ozone client configuration
- Ozone configuration properties specified in the Ozone Service Advanced Configuration Snippet (Safety Valve) for ozone-conf/ozone-site.xml configuration property are now included in the client configurations.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57377: Cloudera Manager allows addition of multiple Role Instances for Storage Container Manager
- Fixed an issue where multiple Ozone Storage Container Manger (SCM) instances could be added using Cloudera Manager. Cloudera Manager now only allows one instance to be added per Ozone service.