Known Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.1.3
- Cloudera bug OPSAPS-57524: Extra Installation step required for Ubuntu 18 with Ranger and Kudu
- If you are installing Cloudera Manager on Ubuntu, and are planning
to add the Kudu service to the cluster and are planning to enable
Apache Ranger, run the following command on all cluster hosts
before installing Cloudera Manager:
If you know in advance which hosts will be running the Kudu service roles, you only need to run this command on those hosts.
sudo apt-get install gettext-base
- Cloudera bug: CDPD-15937: Ubuntu 18 Support
- Schema Registry is not supported when using Ubuntu 18.
- CDPD-13222: Apache Ranger Setup fails on existing cluster
- If Apache Ranger was not added to the cluster during its initial
creation you must use the following manual steps to add Apache Ranger:
- Log in to the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Add a new Solr service.
- Set the value of the Solr configuration parameter ZooKeeper ZNode to solr-infra.
- Add the Apache Ranger service. When prompted, select the newly-created Solr service.
See Adding a Service.