What's New in Cloudera Manager 7.1.3
New features and changed behavior for Cloudera Manager.
New supported operating systems
The following operating systems are now supported for fresh installations or upgrade to Cloudera Manager 7.1.3 and higher and Cloudera Runtime 7.1.3 and higher:
- Ubuntu 18 (not supported with Schema Registry)
- RHEL 7.8
- New Cloudera Manager API endpoint for Ozone credentials
- A new endpoint has been added to create an Ozone S3 bucket with a specified name, and return Ozone AWS credentials.
- The new endpoint is under
- The time to reindex the fsimage has been reduced
- The Report Manager fsimage indexing time has been reduced, in order to handle large fsimages in a reasonable amount of time.
- A new Cloudera Manager API endpoint has been added to create a custom Hive Warehouse Directory
- The new endpoint is:
The endpoint creates a Hive warehouse external directory with the specified name.