Configure the Cluster Utilization Report
You can configure the Cluster Utilization Report using Cloudera Manager.
To access the Cluster Utilization Report, go to Clusters and then select Utilization Report for the cluster. The Overview tab displays when you first open the report.
- Click the Configuration drop-down menu.
- Select one of the configured options, or create a new configuration.
If you want to create a new configuration, do the following:
- Click Create New Configuration.
- Enter a Configuration Name.
- Select the Tenant Type: Pool or User.
- Select the days of the week for which you want to report utilization.
- Select All Day, or use the drop-down menus to specify a utilization time range for the report.
The configuration you created is now available from the Configuration drop-down menu.
Select a date range for the report:
- Click the date range button.
- Select one of the range options (Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or This Month) or click Custom Range and select the beginning and ending dates for the date range.