Configuring Impala Query Data Store Maximum Size
You can configure the Impala query data store size. The query store stores enough information to make the query searchable through the filter language.
Do one of the following:
- On the Cloudera Management Service table, click the Cloudera Management Service link. tab, in the
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Main category.
- In the Impala Storage section, set the
firehose_impala_storage_bytes property. The default is 1
firehose_impala_storage_bytesproperty determines the approximate amount of disk space dedicated to storing Impala query data. Once the store reaches its maximum size, older data is deleted to make room for newer queries. The disk usage is approximate because data deletion begins only when the limit has been reached.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.