Viewing Past Host Inspector Results
You can view the results of a past host inspection by looking for the Host Inspector command using the Recent Commands feature.
- Click the Running Commands indicator () to the left of the Search box at the right side of the navigation bar.
- Click the Recent Commands button.
- If the command is too far in the past, you can use the Time Range Selector to move the time range back to cover the time period you want.
- When you find the Host Inspector command, click its name to display its subcommands.
- Click the Show Inspector Results button to view the report.