Fixed Issues in Apache Atlas
Review the list of Atlas issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.4.
- ATLAS-3806: Atlas notifications to Ranger are missing propagated classifications
- When an entity is updated or created, Atlas correctly propagated
classifications from the parent table or tables to the new entity.
However, when Atlas notified Ranger of the new table, the notification
did not include the propagated classification. If Ranger configuration
included a tag-based access policy that corresponds to the Atlas
classification, the policy was not applied to the new table. For
example, if you marked a table with a classification to indicate that
it had sensitive data (such as "PII"), then used fields from that
table to create another table in a
CTASoperation, Atlas propagated the PII classification from the parent table to the new table. The data Atlas subsequently sent to Ranger did not have the propagated "PII" classification, and therefore Ranger did not apply the tag-based access policy to the table. This problem is fixed in this release.
- CDPD-14877: SAC creates ozone entities as hdfs_path entities.
- This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-14031: In the Spark Atlas Connector, few S3 entities are created using the V1 S3 model instead of the updated V2 S3 model.
- Use Atlas S3 v2 models in Spark Atlas Connector. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-11790: Shell entity is not resolved to the Complete entity under certain conditions.
- Shell entities with duplicate qualifiedName are no longer created when processing message from Spark Atlas Connector. This issue is now resolved.