Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.4.
- CDPD-15097: Schemas with null description do not show up in the UI
- Previously, when using the UI or API calls, the search
results would sometimes list schemas according to description instead of name
matches. Schemas without a description would not appear in the results.
In this release, schemas with a null description are now listed correctly and the UI search results appear correctly.
- OPSAPS-58007 and OPSAPS-55940: Configuring the JDBC connector jar file location for Schema Registry and Streams Messaging Manager
- Previously, in order for the start-up script to find the
Schema Registry and SMM JDBC-connector jar files, you had to download the jar
files and place them in the correct location.
Now the connector jar files are in the default path according to the configured database type.
- OPSAPS-57467: Hard-coded parcel directory causes failure when non-standard path is used and TLS is enabled
- Previously, the parcel directory path was hard-coded in
the Schema Registry scripts and caused failures when a non-standard path was
used and TLS was enabled.
The parcel directory path is no longer hard-coded in the Schema Registry CSD.