Known issues in Ambari
Learn about the known issues in Ambari, the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
- BUG-123761: HDP 188.8.131.52 do not appear when selecting the HDP stack.
- HDP 184.108.40.206 is behind the paywall. Contact Cloudera support for more information on downloading.
- BUG-124410: When you are upgrading Ambari, delete Accumulo service.
- None. Accumulo is not supported on any of the Ambari 7.1.x versions.
- CDPQE-1655: After the cluster upgrade with knox sso and proxy enabled, the post upgrade Cloudera Manager tests are failing as it is going via knox sso.
- Disable Ambari SSO before migrating the cluster as Ambari specific configurations are not migrated to Cloudera Manager and you must explicitly enable SSO in Cloudera Manager after migration.