Installing Ranger KMS
Use these steps to install Ranger KMS with its associated keystore database.
- Apache Ranger must be installed and running.
- Ranger KMS requires a supported database. This should be a separate database than the one used for Ranger.
- On the cluster home page, click the More Options (ellipsis) icon, then click Add Service.
- Select Ranger KMS, then click Continue.
- Use the Add Ranger KMS wizard to install Ranger KMS.
- Ranger KMS with Key Trustee Server appears in the cluster components list.