Fixed Issues in Apache YARN
Review the list of YARN issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.5.
- OPSAPS-58001: YARN aggregation job is missing YARN metric folders because of timezone issues
- Issue is fixed, where YarnUsageAggregation didn't find directories to aggregate in case of IST timezone.
- OPSAPS-58146: Cloudera Manager does not consider version when creating application links
- YarnWorkRelatedLinkGenerator was modified to consider the CDH or CDP version. For CDH releases the UI1 link will be generated, for CDP and later the UI2.
- COMPX-4550: Hive On Tez queries fails upon submission to dynamically created pools
- When using Hive-on-Tez with application tags, the access control check failed for dynamically created queues. With this change, the ACL settings of the parent is looked up.
- CDPD-17194: Upgrade to Ember.js 2.2.1+ due to CVE-2015-7565
- Prior to this upgrade, YARN was pulling in ember.js 2.2.0 which is vulnerable to CVE-2015-7565. This CVE can be avoid by upgrading to ember.js 2.2.1.
Apache patch information
Apache patches in this release. These patches do not have an associated Cloudera bug ID.