Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.5.
- CDPD-16812: Read boolean properties from Kafka configurations
- Schema Registry can now read and cast String values as boolean values.
- CDPD-17299: Schema Registry Client cannot relogin with dynamic JAAS configuration
- Schema Registry Client which uses dynamic JAAS, can now renew the Kerberos ticket when it expires.
- CDPD-17969: Cannot fork schemas
- Previously, schema versions could not be forked when Ranger authorization was enabled. Now you can create forks and branches.
- CDPD-18345: Schema Registry fails to start on a cluster with TLS enabled and multiple SANs in the certificate
- Schema Registry can now start without a problem when TLS is enabled and there are multiple Subject Alternative Names in the certificate.
- OPSAPS-58157: Schema Registry Swagger page does not work due to CSP violation
- Schema Registry's Swagger page now correctly renders and the browser does not report a Content Security Policy violation error.