Fixed Issues in Streams Messaging Manager
Review the list of Streams Messaging Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.5.
- CDPD-12147: SMM throws NumberFormatException error.
- SMM throws a NumberFormatException error when the JVM of SMM is set to non-US Locale.
- CDPD-14383: SMM calls CM time series API less times.
- SMM calls Cloudera Manager time series API less times because of
grouping metric requests into one call. This can be turned off by setting the following
property in kafkaMetricsConfig
- CDPD-16215: SMM showing inaccurate Producer Messages Count in multiple places.
- If a producer was inactive for a few minutes it would be emptied from the Kafka broker cache. In that case, the producer's messages count entity would start from 0 in ServiceMonitor's database and show incorrect values for the "Messages" fields where that producer is shown.
- CDPD-16438: SMM does not handle sum() metrics properly.
- Single Point metrics (metrics that are a single timeStamp -
Value pair such as sums, avgs etc) are showing data that might have been related to
another timeSpan. So for instance when querying for 30 minutes, 6-hourly data is shown.
The problematic queried time spans and the corresponding shown time spans are the
- 6 hours -> 6 hours, 1 hour, 30 mins
- 2 days -> 24 hours, 2 days