Known issues in Streams Messaging Manager
Learn about the known issues in Streams Messaging Manager (SMM), the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
- CDPD-17361: Consumer Group metrics does not appear in SMM
- SMM emits consumer metrics to Cloudera Manager and reads
the consumer metrics back from Cloudera Manager. For SMM to work correctly, you
must configure the Cloudera Manager Service Monitor Host
property. This property is also know as
- To resolve:
- Go to the Configuration tab for SMM.
- Search for
- In the Cloudera Manager Service Monitor Host field, specify the host name of the Service Monitor host.
- Save the update.
- CDPD-19495: SMM UI does not show producer data on topics page
In the SMM UI, the topics page, the topic profile pages, and the broker profile pages consistently show 0 for producer messages.
- Workaround: For the real producer metrics, please check the aggregated REST API
responses. The real producer metrics are within the