Fixed issues in Cruise Control
Review the list of Cruise Control issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.6.
- CDPD-10505: Cruise Control packages cruise-control-version.properties
- The Cruise Control API now provides previously omitted HTTP headers, which caused an issue with using the Cruise Control python client.
- CDPD-19783: Do not need to set Security Protocol
- The Security Protocol does not need to be set manually for Cruise Control, as it is inherited automatically from Kafka.
- OPSAPS-58700: Cruise Control capacity bootstrapping ignores deleted log directories
- Cruise Control will continue to work properly when log directories are removed from Kafka.