Fixed Issues in Apache Impala
There are no fixed issues for Apache Impala in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.6.
- CDPD-10444: Update the version of Atlas used by Impala
- Resolves the inconsistency between the versions of jackson-databind used by Atlas and
Impala so that you no longer see the exception
NoClassDefFoundErrorafter the call to
- CDPD-14548 and CDPD-13701: IMPALA-10060: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver (pgjdbc) for Impala (CVE-2020-13692).
- Upgrades the library, PostgreSQL JDBC Driver (pgjdbc). The previous version 42.2.5 was affected with vulnerability CVE-2020-13692. It is upgraded to version 42.2.14. This issue is now resolved.
- IMPALA-77: Impala does not properly handle HDFS viewfs mounts (federated cluster) - Queries fail with "wrong filesystem" error
- This issue is fixed in 1.0 by improving the error message.
- CDPD-17612: Impala must change default to default_transaction_type=none
- This fix retains legacy behavior for impala by setting "default_transactional_type=none" when a cluster is upgraded. This issue is now resolved.