Known Issues in Apache Knox
Learn about the known issues in Knox, the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
- CDPD-3125: Logging out of Atlas does not manage the external authentication
- At this time, Atlas does not communicate a log-out event with the external authentication management, Apache Knox. When you log out of Atlas, you can still open the instance of Atlas from the same web browser without re-authentication.
- To prevent additional access to Atlas, close all browser windows and exit the browser.
- OPSAPS-58179: HIVE endpoint url is updated on only one knox host topolgies. While on other knox host, the Cloudera Manager configuraiton monitoring change is not identified and topologies are not updated with the Hive URL.
- OPSAPS-59751: If Cloudera Manager is configured with Apache Knox, then Replication Manager does not work.
- CDPD-22785: Improvements and issues needs to be addressed in convert-topology knox cli command
- CDPD-21239: Knox Service configuration monitoring failed on one host