Viewing and reverting configuration changes for a service, role, or host
View and revert configuration changes for a service, role, or host.
- Go to the Status page for a service, role, or host
- Click the Configuration tab. (To view configurations for all hosts, go to .)
- Click the History and Rollback link.
The Configuration History opens and displays a table of configuration changes.
- (Optional) Click Filter by Time Range and select a time range from the options on the right (30m, 1h, 2h, 6h, 12h, 1d, 7d, 30d) to limit the historical display.
- Click the Details link.The Revision Details dialog box displays details of the configuration change.
- (Optional) Click the Revert Configuration
Changes button to revert the configuration
change.Cloudera Manager may show a message indicating required restarts.