Enable Ranger authorization on the Solr service used by Ranger for auditing
Add a Ranger service to enable access control on the Solr service that is used by Ranger to index and store audit logs (Infra Solr).
- Ranger authorization requires that Kerberos authentication is enabled in Solr.
- In Cloudera Manager select the Infra Solr service that is used by Ranger to index and store audit logs.
- Select Configuration and find the Enable Ranger Authorization for the Infrastructure Solr Service property.
- Select Enable Ranger Authorization for the Infrastructure Solr Service.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart the Solr service.
Ranger authorization is enabled. The Solr service depends on the selected Ranger service for authorization.