Fixed Issues in Hue
Review the list of Hue issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.7 SP1.
- CDPD-29398: Hue does not pick up Atlas information.
- Hue now picks up Atlas entities with the qualified name.
- CDPD-28523: Invalid attribute syntax in Hue find_groups_filter
- The member attribute takes values in LDAP Distinguished Name format, per Request for Comments (RFC) 4519. Some LDAP implementations, notably Novell or NetIQ entirely reject the search if any of the filter elements are invalid. Previously, Hue sent "member=[***USERNAME***]" in addition to the syntactically correct "member=[***LDAP-DN***]". Hue now sends only the needed information without any extra "member=[***USERNAME***]" parameter based on RFC 4519.
- CDPD-31556: Compression in Hue fails when selecting multiple files or folders
- Hue allows you to compress multiple files in the
- CDPD-31555: Hue should disable the local_infile system variable by default to prevent Server-side request forgery (SSRF) attack
- Hue uses MySQL Connector/Python for communicating with the MySQL server. Previously, the
value of the
local_infilesystem variable in the RDBMS MySQL client in Hue was set to
Truewhich can potentially cause an SSRF attack, explained in issue no. 2373. The value of
local_infilehas been set to
Falseto prevent the risk of accessing files of the Hue server through any unauthorized SQL server.
- CDPD-29131: Impala query browser in Hue is issuing a 401 Authorization exception
- By reading the password from the Hue configuration file, Hue gets authenticated from the Impala server. So Hue no longer displays the 401 authorization exception when you click on the query ID after running an Impala query.
- CDPD-28169: Hue importer fails with READ permission due to IMPALA-10272
- You can now set the value of the
Truein the Hue Advanced Configuration Snippet to enable changing the permission of the Importer’s scratch directory and its contents so that Impala can read the content from the directory.
- CDPD-29195: SQLSever JDBC interpreter issues a Invalid column name - 'TABLE_COMMENT' and 'COLUMN_COMMENT' message
- This issue has been fixed.
- CDPD-20910: Issue uploading larger files using the drag and drop functionality
- Importing a large file in Hue using the drag and drop functionality no longer times out or fails.
- CDPD-29135: Permission denied when trying to copy the shared workflow
- This issue has been fixed by changing the permission of the
hive-site.xmlfile from 700 to 755 in the shared workflow.
- CDPD-29617: Hue is creating a home directory with nobody/hive or any other user
- When you select the “Create home directory” option while adding a user to Hue, Hue no longer creates a user home directory with “nobody” or “hive” users.
- CDPD-13631: Removed the python-crontab library
- Hue no longer uses the python-crontab library.