Fixed Issues in Apache Kafka
Review the list of Kafka issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.7 SP1.
- CDPD-28591: Connector fails to create tasks when name contains a space
- Connectors that have special (non-URL compatible) characters in their names no longer fail to create tasks.
- CDPD-29307: Kafka Producer entity stays in incomplete state in Atlas
- The Atlas hook in Kafka now creates Producer and Consumer entities correctly.
- CDPD-24855: HTTP TRACE method enabled for Kafka Connect
- The HTTP TRACE method is now disabled for the prometheus metrics endpoint. TRACE requests sent to port 28086 now return 403 Forbidden as a response.
- OPSAPS-61697: Kafka broker IDs are overridden when importing a cluster template
- Importing a cluster template to a new cluster in Cloudera Manager no longer overrides Kafka broker IDs (broker.id) or other role specific unique identifiers if the unique identifiers are already set in the template.
- CDPD-24433: When using the Atlas hook in Kafka with producers that publish messages to multiple topics, the latest relationship is marked ACTIVE, rest are marked DELETED
- When a producer publishes messages to multiple topics, the relationship between the producer and all topics it produces to are marked as ACTIVE. Previous relationship entries are no longer marked as DELETED.
Apache patch information