Fixed Issues in Streams Replication Manager
Review the list of Streams Replication Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.7.
- CDPD-23683: The replication status reported by the SRM service role for healthy replications is flaky
- The replication status of healthy replications was flaky. The status of the replication could change from active to inactive frequently even if the replication was healthy. The replication status of healthy replications is no longer flaky. The correct (healthy) status is displayed when the replication is healthy.
- CDPD-22389: The SRM driver role displays as healthy, but replication fails
- The SRM driver role kept running even after it encountered errors that made replication impossible. This resulted in the driver role displaying as healthy in Cloudera Manager even when no replication was done. The driver now automatically stops when such an error is encountered.
- CDPD-22094: The SRM service role displays as healthy, but no metrics are processed
- The SRM service role kept running even after it encountered errors that made metrics processing impossible. This resulted in the service role displaying as healthy in Cloudera Manager even when no metrics were processed. The SRM Service role now tries to automatically recover from issues like this and will display its correct status in Cloudera Manager.
- CDPD-13864 and CDPD-15327: Replication stops after the network configuration of a source or target cluster is changed
- This issue is fixed.