Configuring custom Kerberos principal for Flink
The Kerberos principal for Flink is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. However, you can change the default setting by providing a custom principal in Cloudera Manager.
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select Flink from the list of services.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering kerberos in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Actions > Restart next to the Flink service name to restart the service.