Setting the Schema Registry instance in NiFi
To enable Schema Registry to communicate with NiFi dataflows, you need to configure the HortonworksSchemaRegistry Controller Service with the Schema Registry instance URL.
You have already installed Schema Registry.
- From the Global Menu, click Controller Settings and select the Controller Services tab.
- Click the + icon to display the Add Controller Service dialog.
- Use the filter box to search for HortonworksSchemaRegistry, and click Add.
- Click the Edit icon to display the Configure Controller Service dialog.
Provide the Schema Registry URL with which you want NiFi to communicate, and click
- Enable this HortonworksSchemaRegistry by clicking the Enable icon, selecting the Scope, and clicking Enable.