Cloudera Manager 7.7.1 Cumulative hotfix 6
Know more about the Cloudera Manager 7.7.1 cumulative hotfixes 6.
This cumulative hotfix was released on April 13, 2023.
Following are the list of fixed issues that were shipped for Cloudera Manager 7.7.1 CHF6 (version: 7.7.1-h4-39235984):
- Previously, DistCp did not correctly report renames and deletes in case of snapshot diff-based HDFS replications. This change extends DistCp's output report to contain counters related to snapshot diff-based replications beside the already reported counters. These counters are added to the following group: com.cloudera.enterprise.distcp.DistCpSyncCounter.
- The following new counters are added:
- FILES_MOVED_TO_COMMON_TEMP_DIR: Number of files and directories moved to a common temporary directory to be renamed or deleted later in the process. This counter is the sum of FILES_DELETED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR and FILES_RENAMED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR.
- FILES_DELETED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR: Number of files moved to a common temporary directory to be deleted later.
- FILES_RENAMED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR: Number of files moved to a common temporary directory first, then moved to their final place.
- FILES_DIRECT_DELETED: Number of files deleted directly. This is a feature introduced in OPSAPS-63759.
- FILES_DIRECT_RENAMED: Number of files renamed directly, without moving to an intermediate temporary directory. This is a feature introduced in OPSAPS-63930.
- FILES_DIRECT_RENAMED_VIA_TEMP_LOCATION: Number of files moved to an intermediate temporary directory and then renamed. This intermediate temporary directory is different from the common temporary directory referenced in the FILES_RENAMED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR counter's description. This is also related to OPSAPS-63930.
- The values of FILES_DELETED_VIA_COMMON_TEMP_DIR and FILES_DIRECT_DELETED are also aggregated in the replication result as the number of files deleted.
- When you enter incorrect volume or bucket details in an Ozone replication policy, an error appears and you are logged out of Cloudera Manager. This issue is fixed.
- When you enter incorrect volume or bucket details, an error appears and you are not logged out of Cloudera Manager.
- OPSAPS-66023: Error message about an unsupported ciphersuite while upgrading or installing cluster with the latest FIPS compliance
When upgrading or installing a FIPS enabled cluster, Cloudera Manager is unable to download the new CDP parcel from the Cloudera parcel archive.
Cloudera Manager displays the following error message:
HTTP ERROR 400 java.net.ConnectException: Unsupported ciphersuite TLS_EDH_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
- This issue is fixed now by correcting the incorrect ciphersuite selection.
- Avoiding unnecessary Resource Manager scheduled refresh in Global Pools Refresh command. During Autoscaling in the public cloud, the scheduled Global Pools refresh command was causing conflicts with the Resource Manager refresh command that is triggered by commission and decommission commands of Yarn service (which caused Autoscale failures as the Resource Manager refresh command was not available). This issue is fixed now.
The repositories for Cloudera Manager 7.7.1-CHF6 are listed in the following table:
Table 1. Cloudera Manager 7.7.1-CHF6 Repository Type Repository Location RHEL 8 Compatible Repository:
RHEL 7 Compatible Repository:
SLES 12 Repository:
Ubuntu 20 Repository:
Ubuntu 18 Repository:
IBM PowerPC RHEL 8
IBM PowerPC RHEL 7