Fixed Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.7.1
Fixed issues in Cloudera Manager 7.7.1.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-63605: Event Server index upgrade uses StringField for stack traces
- Fixed an issue where the Event Server failed to start after a Cloudera Manager upgrade if the value of any event attribute (for example, content, stack trace) was longer than 32766 UTF-8 bytes.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-63653: Validation on HDFS service to show Error if user selects wrong config to Enablegc Ranger plugin
- An error will display if both RANGER and RANGER_AUTH_ENABLED configurations are enabled Only one should be enabled at a time.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-63953: The
authzmigrator authz_export.sh script hardcodes JAVA_HOME to
- The export script has been updated to fix this.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-63992: Rolling restart unavailable for SRM
- Initiating a rolling restart for the SRM service is now possible. Performing a rolling upgrade of the SRM service is now also possible.