Step 7: Enter Login Credentials
Enter the required login credentials and choose the method of authentication.
- Select root for the
rootaccount, or select Another user and enter the username for an account that has password-less
- Select an authentication method:
- If you choose password authentication, enter and confirm the password.
- If you choose public-key authentication, provide a passphrase and path to the required key files.
You can modify the default SSH port if necessary.
- Specify the maximum number of host installations to run at once. The default and recommended value is 10. You can adjust this based on your network capacity.
- Click Continue.The Install Agents page displays.