Adding a Filter
You can filter audit events by a chosen property.
Add the filter:
- Click the icon that displays next to a property when you hover in one of the event entries. A filter containing the property, operator, and its value is added to the list of filters at the left and Cloudera Manager redisplays all events that match the filter.
- Click the Add a filter
link. A filter control is added to the list of filters.
- Choose a property in the drop-down list. You can search by properties such as Username, Service, Command, or Role. The properties vary depending on the service or role.
- If the property allows it, choose an operator in the operator drop-down list.
- Type a property value in the value text field. To match a substring, use the
likeoperator and specify
%around the string. For example, to see all the audit events for files created in the folder /user/joe/out specify
Source like %/user/joe/out%.
- Click Search. The log displays all events that match the filter criteria.
- Click to add more filters and repeat steps a through d.