Fixed Issues in Apache Impala
Review the list of Impala issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.8.
- OPSAPS-64115: Add extra add-opens JVM options when running Impala on Java 11.
- IMPALA-11445: Fix insertion failure which happens when inserting data to a table with partitions located on different file systems.
- IMPALA-11152: Impala logs too much error message when the log file symlink is not found.
- IMPALA-3343: impala-shell can be used with Python 3 by installing the latest release from PyPI at https://pypi.org/project/impala-shell.
- IMPALA-10492: Impala query planning went too long due to heavy CNF expression rewrite.
- IMPALA-10212: Impala did not work correctly with Ozone paths using the ofs file system scheme in CDP 7.1.7.
- IMPALA-10745: Support Kerberos over HTTP for impala-shell.
- IMPALA-10652: Compute incremental stats issue.
- IMPALA-9484: Backport the recent catalogd fixes from upstream to CDH-7.1-maint branch.
- IMPALA-10811: RPC to submit query getting stuck for AWS NLB forever..
- IMPALA-10923: Catalogd fine grained refresh with events.
- IMPALA-10652: Impala False positives when calculating incremental statistics.
Apache Patch Information
Technical Service Bulletins