Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.8.
- CDPD-41592: Confluent import should handle input without an actual version
- Lines ignored in Confluent import format where only the first part corresponding to a Cloudera SR "meta" is present and schema version data is missing (or only a "null" string is there).
- CDPD-40758: Improve upon how SchemaRegistryClient is used in connectors
- Fixed the issue when setting the "value.converter.serdes.protocol.version" in connectors caused the connector to fail on startup because the configuration property wasn't properly converted to a byte value.
- CDPD-39885: SchemaRegistryResource.uploadFiles fails w/ Timeout waiting for connection from pool
- When downloading a file from Schema Registry, the stream was not properly closed which occasionally caused issues. This has been fixed by always closing the stream.
- CDPD-35983: Unique constraint violation on load balanced SR cluster startup
- A concurrency issue in a multi node SR setup was fixed where more nodes tried to initialize database state at the same time causing some of them to fail.
- CDPD-35469: SR responds with Internal Server Error when adding more schemas than defined in offset range
- Schema Registry responds with HTTP 409 response instead of HTTP 500 response when trying to add more schemas than defined in offset range.
- OPSAPS-61017: Ranger SchemaRegistry Plugin Audit Directory is not created when upgrading to 7.4.2+
- When upgrading from earlier versions to 7.1.7/7.2.9 with existing Schema Registry service, hdfsDirs will automatically be created; affects CM >= 7.5.1.