Configuring custom Kerberos principal for NiFi and NiFi Registry
The Kerberos principal for NiFi and NiFi Registry is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. However, you can change the default setting by providing a custom principal in Cloudera Manager.
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select NiFi or NiFi Registry from the list of services.
- Select Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering kerberos in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click on Actions > Restart next to the NiFi or NiFi Registry service name to restart the service