Configuring properties not exposed in Cloudera Manager
There are a number of configuration properties that Streams Replication Manager (SRM) accepts, but are not exposed directly in Cloudera Manager. You can configure these properties with the Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configs property.
In addition to the configuration properties exposed directly for configuration through Cloudera Manager, SRM accepts number of additional properties including SRM specific properties, Kafka Connect worker properties, as well as Kafka properties available in the version of Kafka that you are using. Properties not exposed directly in Cloudera Manager can be set through the Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configs property.
The following steps demonstrate how these properties can be configured using the Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configs property. If you want to learn more about the properties that you can configure, see the links provided in the Related information section at the bottom of this page.
Make sure that cluster aliases and replications are configured. Otherwise cluster or replication level configuration is not possible.
- In Cloudera Manager, select Streams Replication Manager.
- Go to Configuration.
Configure properties not
exposed in Cloudera Manager:
- Find the Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configs property.
- Click the add button and add new lines for each additional property you want to configure.
- Add configuration properties. For example:
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Restart Streams Replication Manager.