Assigning or unassigning a node to a partition
You can assign or unassign a node to an existing partition.
- In Cloudera Manager, select the Clusters > YARN Queue Manager UI service. A graphical queue hierarchy is displayed in the Overview tab.
- Click the Partition tab. A list of partitions is displayed.
- Click the Edit icon at the right of a partition.
Assign or unassign the nodes in the Edit Partition dialog
- Assign Nodes: Select an unassigned node listed under Unassigned Nodes and click the < arrow button to move it to under Assigned Nodes.
- Unassign Nodes: Select an assigned node listed under Assigned Nodes and click the > arrow button to move it to under Unassigned Nodes.
- Click Save.